Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Touch Test for Android lets you test how accurate your touchscreen is

Filed under: ,

touchtest

I suspected that the touchscreen on my Acer Liquid E was slightly out of sync; whenever I tried to hit Space in portrait mode, I missed and ended up exiting the application, or something weird like that happened.

Touch Test is a simple, free application that allowed me to confirm my suspicions. Using Touch Test, I was able to verify that when I touched the bottom of the screen, it actually registered as much lower. I could also test multitouch, and I found out that my phone indeed supported two fingers and no more (surprise, surprise).

It's a good app to install when you buy a second-hand device, I guess. I wish that there was some way to recalibrate the screen, like I could do on my ancient Palm OS device. Still, just knowing is better than nothing.

Touch Test for Android lets you test how accurate your touchscreen is originally appeared on Download Squad on Thu, 07 Oct 2010 16:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.downloadsquad.com/2010/10/07/touch-test-for-android-lets-you-test-how-accurate-your-touchscre/

NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS MOTOROLA MOODY’S

No comments:

Post a Comment